Sunday, November 13, 2011

Ways to Use Ho'oponopono by Yvonne Green

Expert Author Yvonne Green
There are many different ways to use Ho'oponopono. You can use it when you're at the gym, saying the words to your body as you go round the circuit. Set the intention that these words are for your body and health in general. Then mentally use the phrases as you go round. Time the words to the music and after a few times you won't even have to remember them. They just embed themselves into your subconscious. So now whenever you begin your circuit they're there automatically without you even having to think about it. This makes you feel that you are doubly benefiting from the exercise you're getting and that your body is finally getting the attention it deserves.
Use it at night, before you go to sleep to tell yourself "I love you." "I'm sorry for all the bad things that I've attracted and allowed into our life." "Please forgive me and let's make things right." "Thank you." You can do this as if you are talking to your inner child. It seems to make more sense that way. We hear a lot from Louise Hay and others about how important it is to love yourself so that you can allow more of the good things into your life. Doing Ho'oponopono makes this so much easier. And remember, loving yourself isn't about conceit, or about being perfect, or better than anyone else. It's simply about respecting and acknowledging yourself for being you.
If you have a headache or other pain, you can use Ho'oponopono on that too. Simply tell your pain "I love you." "I'm sorry." "Please forgive me." "Thank you."
If you seem to be surrounded by people with problems, simply do Ho'oponopono on those people. Do it mentally as you come across them. Say to them "I love you." "I'm sorry." "Please forgive me." "Thank you." You're not actually working on the people themselves, just on your own awareness of their problems and how they affect you. However, you will find that this seems to have some positive effect on their problems nevertheless.
The main teacher of Ho'oponopono today is Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len (Dr. Len for short.) He first used Ho'oponopono when he was working at Hawaii State Hospital. He worked on the ward where they kept the criminally insane. People would walk through that ward with their backs to the wall, afraid of being attacked by patients.
Dr. Len never actually saw any of the patients in the hospital. He had an office there and simply reviewed their files. And while he looked at those files, he would work on himself using Ho'oponopono. As he worked on himself, the patients began to heal. And after a few months, patients that had to be shackled were being allowed to walk freely. And those who had no chance of ever being released were being freed. Today, that ward is closed.
When Dr Len was asked what he did that caused this he said, "I was simply healing the part of me that created them."
So you see, Ho'oponopono can be used anywhere, any time on any situation. Whatever your problem is, no matter how big or small, just keep saying the words over and over to yourself and watch what happens. The results could exceed your wildest expectations!
I love you
I'm sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.

About Me I am an alternative therapist and workshop leader. I run meditation groups and personal development workshops from my home in Beverley, East Yorkshire and offer Success Coaching and Reiki treatments/attunements and EFT treatments. For information on all of these, and lots more, visit my web site at Rainbows
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Yvonne_Green

No comments:

Post a Comment