Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Is Zero Limits by Joe Vitale a Scam? - Zero Limits Review By Robert Deloatch

It was created by Joe after he learned about the story of a person who managed to heal a whole bunch of insane criminals even without any contact with them. This person is Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len, who is also the co-creator of the Zero Limits System. The healing happened in the most miraculous way. Basically, it happened after Dr. Len looked at the patients' files and said "I'm sorry, I love you".
1. How We Are All Inter Connected In This World?
Once you have studied this DVD video series, you will thoroughly understand how everyone affects one another in our lives and how we are all controlling what is happening in the world. This thing that connects us together is called the Great Divine and understanding this will make our world and society a much better place to live in.
We are the creators of our own world, and we can all make differences to our lives with some simple actions and words. The Zero Limits Live from Maui e-book has opened my eyes to the truth of this world and how I can achieve my goals and happiness the right way.
2. How Has the Zero Limits in Maui DVD Series Helped Me?
Only after I watched all the DVD videos in this package did I realize that I had many negative aspects and blocks in myself I started cleansing myself with this program and I only started to find out many negative thoughts and mind blocks that were in me when I went through the step by step clearing process of this guide.
Is Zero Limits DVD a scam? Visit http://www.top-review.org/zerolimits.htm to read a FREE report about this DVD Package to find out the truth before you buy Zero Limits!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Robert_Deloatch

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2287573

No comments:

Post a Comment