Saturday, November 5, 2011

Ho'oponopono and How it Changes the Law of Attraction By Alie Davis

Expert Author Alie Davis
Hooponopono is a Hawaiian system for generating abundance and harmony in every aspect of your life. While this system has only recently become popular following the success of the book Zero Limits by Joe Vitale, it dove-tails nicely on some old school hippie notions. While practicing ho'oponopono the objective is to "get into the flow" and to trust that the Divine has a greater plan for you.
I have been trying to practice hooponopono lately, and have been keeping track of the effects it has on my life. I thought about ho'oponopono recently while reading the best-selling book Eat, Pray, Love. As many people who have read this wonderful book will remember, the writer, Elizabeth, has trouble thinking of things to pray for at one point. She is bowing on the floor of a temple in India, but she can't think of anything to ask God for. She goes on to describe how she feels she is insulting the Divine, because she can't expect God to do all the work (to come up with a dream and make it come true). While I can understand her feelings, and love imagining my future and thinking of new experiences to manifest, hooponopono teaches us that there is something to be said for leaving it up to the Divine.
Hooponopono teaches us that, if we just let go and live in a place of Divine inspiration, God will give us greater experiences than we ever could have imagined. Maybe next time you find yourself with your forehead pressed against the temple floor, don't worry about having to think of the perfect thing to pray for. Imagine yourself offering a prayer like, "God, I know you have some great things in store for my future, I just wanted to tell you that I'm ready when you are. Just tell me what I need to do."
You can visit Alie Davis's personal website to read more about her experiences with Ho'oponopono.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Alie_Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment