Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ho'oponopono - Heal Your Life and Your Environment! By Patricia Anaya

Expert Author Patricia Anaya
"I'm sorry, I love you, please forgive me, thank you."
I like to visit a Law of Attraction forum every day. A lot of wise people give their opinions and advice there. I've learned a lot from them! Also, I visit this forum to find out what kind of personal "issues" people are struggling with. Three months ago, I saw a forum called "Ho'oponopono," and I didn't recognize the subject matter, so I didn't open it.
Last week I was reading a book called, "Attract Money Now" by Joe Vitale. In the last - bonus - chapter he writes about "Ho'oponopono," which prompted me to re-visit the forum I saw and read it. While I was reading the book - a digital version - I was also reading my e-mails too. I was struggling with one of my customers (and friend) about some changes (changes, changes and more changes!) on his work. I decided to tell him what I thought about the changes by writing him a very polite but critical e-mail, explaining what I thought he should do. I was afraid he may get mad at me - so as I pushed the send button, I repeated these words: "I'm sorry and I love you" a few times. I'd just read about "Ho'oponopono" and Joe Vitale wrote about an experience with an e-mail in his book. Five minutes later, I got an e-mail from my customer with these words: "I love you when you boss me"... saying understood my e-mail. I was "shocked"... and I read the e-mail over and over again.
When authors write about these types of occurrences or about "miracles" in their lives, I have my doubts about them, like most of you, but when I noticed how many "miracles" have been happening in my life since I'm living on Happiness every day (and practicing the Law of Attraction), I need to allow them some credit.
Let's talk about "Ho'oponopono" means "to make right or rectify an error." It is an ancient Hawaiian practice of reconciliation and forgiveness. Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len practiced the Ho'oponopono system by healing himself, first and foremost, and, therefore, miraculously transformed an entire ward of patients at the Hawaii State Hospital in the 1980's. He says that we are responsible for everything that happens in our life. Everything you see, hear, taste or touch is your responsibility because it is in your life. If you want to solve a problem "outside" of you, you need to start healing yourself because the problem is not "around" you, the problem is inside you. And you can heal your life loving yourself and using "Ho'oponopono."
The basic idea behind Ho'oponopono is to turn your limited beliefs into good beliefs. Ho'oponopono is very simple to do. There are a lot of ways to practice Ho'oponopono, but there is one simple way for beginners. Say the words, "I'm sorry, please forgive me, I love you, thank you" silently to yourself. Say these "magic" words over and over again and use them most of the time. I use the term "magic" because these words have a lot of power, if you believe. When you are repeating them you are sending a lot of blessings and positive energy to your Self and the universe. When you use ho'oponopono, let go. Just allow yourself to be carried down a gentle, loving stream. It may help if you visualize the results you want.
Most of the "problems" that we have involve other people. As a human being we need to interact with other people every day. And it is true that we cannot change other people, but we can change ourselves. So, Ho'oponopono is a very easy and good way to clean our Selves and heal our environment indirectly. I'm using it every day and I getting very good results. When I'm repeating the words I feel peace and harmony in my life.
"I'm sorry, I love you, please forgive me, thank you" are easy words to memorize. I think the order of the phrases is not important, you can say them in the order you feel them. Some people like to make the ritual exactly as teachers practice them; this is O.K. if that works for them. I don't take myself too seriously and when I practice a "ritual" for myself I try to enjoy it and be happy. It doesn't mean I disrespect the basic idea. IN MY OPINION, sometimes "rituals" don't work because people take them too seriously and they are worry more about making it PERFECT than focusing on healing themselves.
The most important thing is that you create or choose the best way for you. You can meditate with the words. You can create a song with them, if you want to cry while you are singing or if you want to have fun, it is up to you, as you feel and believe it. I like to have fun with everything and that is my best way to heal my life.
Are you ready to heal the part of you that creates the "problems" around you?
Patricia Anaya, creator of http://brainywoman.com, has a passion for creating projects that help people, especially women and children. "brainywoman.com opens up a lot of possibilities to touch women's lives and help them to improve self-esteem." She's also passionate about offering the very best in content and commentary, humor and high-quality merchandise that supports brainywoman.com's signature motto, Love Yourself! Tell the World, I'm Pretty, Sexy and Smart!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Patricia_Anaya

No comments:

Post a Comment