Sunday, November 6, 2011

Learn How To Zero Limit Your Confidence by Robb Engel

Now I see my name on first page of google. Yep! I do. And I feel proud of the articles I write too. They may not be as high standards as other authors, but something is better than nothing. I am just 21 years of age and there is a long way to go for me. Presently I have more than 100 readers and I feel very very happy. And I am always looking out to help people because I think I am gifted with the ability to put myself in that person's shoes. Why am I raving about myself? Well don't worry this article is not about me. Its about Hawaiians! Yeah!
When we hear Hawaii all we know is that its an island where people may or may not work and are having fun all the time. But Hawaiians have a secret to their success of which not many people know. What is this secret? I'll tell you about it in short and then you can please yourselves visiting the site I tell you.
During my childhood, I was dyslexic, still am, I had lot of self issues. I was always the butt of every joke, and even though I was a fairly good-looking child I had girls tease me and call me names, like mamma's boy? And it was a real set back for me. The other day just while surfing the internet I reached ZeroLimit This was a fantastic site. When I read through the whole home page I found myself cursing internet as to why this site wasn't there when I needed it the most.
The other night when I was answering someone's question on Yahoo answers, I found this man needed real help. (Please if you are reading this dont mind me using you as example but it was because I am telling you especially to visit this site) Now this man needed real push to his confidence as he is growing older and due to his lack of confidence, has become sort of unlucky in love. This is because confidence manipulates with female mind. I am not saying you should manipulate female minds mind you! I am just saying its the way a woman thinks. Where she sees confidence she just gets attracted like iron to magnet.
Now for those who need to start believing in themselves, and start a life where they believe that nothing is impossible, and the confidence in them is sky rocketing, basically those who want over all development of their personalities? Have all got the rights to know about this site. The site is run by Dr. Joe Vitale and Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len. They both have let out the Hawaiian secret of health, wealth and love. This is very very useful. They help you brace your personality through videos and articles and a proper training program.

Have you ever said these things to yourself?
>>"I could never do that"
>>"I'm not smart enough"
>>"I'll never be wealthy"
>>"I'm always sick"
>>"I'm too fat"
>>"I'm unattractive"
>>"I'm a loser"
>>Or any other limiting beliefs and thoughts?

If so dont feel bad! This is exactly what Dr. Joe Vitale says on his homepage!
Now if you are one of those who have thought the above quotes? Then step into the light my friend your guide to get you to reach the top is here! And I guarantee it! Because when I read through their program? I thought to myself "the mean lessons of life I learned through tough times early on in my life from a darned childhood? the lessons were just here at Dr. Joe Vitale's site." Dont waste any time and get your life on track with just a click.
You can visit Dr. Joe Vitale at 0Limits or you can ask me questions about the site at Robb Engel's Blog or at Robb Engel's Site
I hope to see you all at Dr Joe Vitale or at my site or blog.
Cheers[_]>

No comments:

Post a Comment