Friday, November 4, 2011

Living in Peace With Ho'oponopono By Kyla Blairs

Expert Author Kyla Blairs
Ho'oponopono
"Ho'opono what?" was my first response when I heard about this ancient Hawaiian method. Though something kept calling me to look deeply into it, so I listened to inner guidance, of which I am grateful that I did.
My guidance lead me to reading and listening to the audio of Zero Limits, written by Joe Vitale and Dr Ihaleakala Hew Len back in October of 2008. To tell the truth, I down loaded the book and decided to listen to it whilst I did some housework. As I was physically cleaning our home, I was truly stopped in my tracks when I began listening to Dr Hew Len speak. He spoke of being 100 % responsible for cleaning the problems of anyone, yes anyone, whom entered his life, be it by phone, email, newspaper article, conversation, family or client or in any other way someone can enter your life.
This was a whole new perspective for me. I had been teaching others about taking 100% responsibility for their lives, though this was a whole new take. This puts me as being responsible for every problem or negative pattern that I saw in others, including my clients, my family, friends, people on the news, people that come up in conversations. Yes EVERYONE!
It totally changes the concept of looking to another and wondering why THEY creating a particular situation in their lives, and instead leads us to look within ourselves to clean out the pattern inside of myself that created the problem in the other persons life.
In May 2009, I had the great pleasure of attending a Self Identity Ho'oponopono weekend with Dr Hew Len. Dr Hew Len raised the question, "Have you ever noticed how you always seem to be where the problem is?"
When I first heard this question, I reflected to when I was around 11 or 12 years old. I had seen a rather sad documentary about third world country and children starving. I remembered going to bed that night feeling disturbed and thinking some how, some way, I must be able to make a difference. Somehow, because it had come into my experience, there must be something I can do about it.
Many years have gone by since those questions that originally surfaced in me. In October, 2008 the answer suddenly arrived.
I have now become aware that although I am not too blame for those problems that arise in others people's lives, I am responsible for what I do now that I know of the problem.
So what do I do now that I know about the problem? I clean! I clean the away the memories within me that created this problem. I keep cleaning until I reach Zero - nothingness, where I can be in direct communication with Divinity (God, Source or whatever other name you have given to the higher power). When I reach Zero, I am then clear to receive Inspiration on what is next for me to do.
So what is cleaning?
Cleaning is simple, as Dr Hew Len says "I wish I could make it more difficult, but I haven't found a way. It is simple." And it is so very simple.
There are four key phrases that are used in Ho'oponpono;
I love you
I am sorry
Please forgive me
Thank you
I am sorry, please forgive me, thank you, I love you.
In whatever order you wish to say them.

Or to make it even simpler I love you.
So whenever a problem appears in your experience, you immediately begin saying those four phrases within your mind, or maybe you might even choose to simply say I love you over and over again until you reach zero.
Zero is the void, it is emptiness, and it is nothingness, a space free from memories and data as Dr Hew Len calls it. It is where inspiration will come and the solution for the problem is revealed.
What are problems?
Problems are simply memories or data that are replaying within the mind. You maybe having a problem integrating what you are reading right now, which may be a memory playing over in your mind that says, this can't be true, it doesn't match anything else that I have experienced before. So you can begin cleaning on that. I love you, I am sorry, Please Forgive me, Thank you.
You may find a judgment comes into your mind about someone or something, clean on that too.
It really is that simple.
If the problem has come into your reality in any form, you have a memory inside of you that has arisen to be cleaned and to make way for Divine Inspiration.
"When the light come on for you, the light comes on for the whole cosmos" Dr Ihaleakla Hew Len
Could problem solving really be this simple? The answer is Yes!
By taking 100% responsibility for every problem that shows up in your life, even if it appears to be in someone else, remember it is only a memory that has reappeared to give you one more chance to clean it out forever. "I'm sorry, Please forgive me, Thank you, I love you" and take yourself back to zero, to nothingness where inspiration can come. It truly is that easy.

If you would like to know more about Ho'oponopono please visit this site;
http://www.self-i-dentity-through-hooponopono.com
Peace be with you.
Thank you.
I love you.
Kyla Blairs
Before Glow Life Awareness Coaching
kyla@beforeglow.com.au
Kyla Blairs is an Awareness Facilitator and Life Coach. For many years Kyla has assisted people to find powerful tools that they can integrate into their daily lives, leading them to personal, financial and emotional freedom.
Kyla has many qualifications including being a trainer of NLP, Hypnosis, Ho'oponopono, Emotional Releasing and many more modalities, though these days Kyla focuses on assisting people to release their emotions on a day to day basis, allowing the to enjoy each moment of every day. Kyla's passion and commitment is to assist people to live the life they love.
Kyla can be contacted at kyla@beforeglow.com.au
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Kyla_Blairs

No comments:

Post a Comment