Saturday, November 5, 2011

Ho'Oponopono the Best Way to Turn Negatives Into Positives By Liz Green

Expert Author Liz Green
Looking for a new self improvement technique to help you bring about positive changes in your life? Maybe you have tried a few things which haven't worked for you, I promise you this method when put into practise on a daily basis will transform your life and turn negatives into positives.... read on....
Ho'oponopono (ho-o-pono-pono) is an ancient Hawaiian practice of reconciliation and forgiveness. Ho'oponopono means to make right.
By using this ancient practise you can literally transform your life in a very short space of time. You can put your focus and attention on changing negative into positives.
This method can be used on anything or anyone. You simple put your focus on the person, situation, circumstance, basically anything you would like to improve in life and repeat the following:
I Love You
I'm Sorry
Please Forgive Me
Thank You
Repeat out loud or in your mind, when doing this you can instantly feel the weight lifting, you can feel the positive shift. Energy instantly changes. Trust me on this it works a treat!
I would recommend reading Zero Limits by Joe Vitale, I found this such a useful tool when I was first starting out with ho'oponopono, the book also tells an amazing story of how it was used to make a very powerful transformation where no-one believed it could be made.
Say it with me.... I Love You, I'm Sorry, Please Forgive Me, Thank You
Ah! Feels wonderful now doesn't it! Let your positive vibes flow my friends.
Thank you for reading ~ If you feel you would like to make a positive change in your life and spread your wings and start to fly feel free to visit my website listed below ♥
♥ Liz Green ♥
~ Inspirational Leader ~ Transformational Mentor ~
CEO & Founder of Live Your Dream Mentoring
[http://www.liveyourdreammentoring.com]
Learn how to create the life of your dreams.... Then live it!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Liz_Green

No comments:

Post a Comment