Monday, November 21, 2011

Ho'oponopono - The Ultimate Self Help Method by Nico Waiboer


Ho'oponopono is a Hawaiian shamanistic method which ensures that our ego came into line with our True Self.
Many of us are prisoners of our subconscious. These are the programs of the subconscious that the majority of our actions and our thoughts influence.
The solution? Released from the shackles of the unconscious. With a few simple phrases to say you make contact with the supernatural conscious and the programs that dominate the subconscious definitely eliminated.
These phrases are:
I am sorry
Please, forgive me
Thank You
I Love You
These are the 4 sentences of Ho'oponopono. Ho'oponopono means clean.
What we clean? We make the blocks (old programs) clean.
The blockages to what? Inside each of us, inside ourselves, the divine essence of God, Source of present. In our lives we block-usually unconsciously-(and also by our cultural heritage and DNA) that divine energy. Ho'oponopono helps us to clean ourselves by these blocks to erase. And that is absolutely fabulous! Because it is so easy...
I'm sorry:
What you do when you say: I am sorry, is say you regret everything you have, consciously or unconsciously-block during your life. I am sorry that I have participated in these blockades...and anyway.
Please, forgive me. What you really saying is: Let me forgive myself. Allow me to forgive myself...
Note: Source (or God) is Unconditional Love. Source condemns us. We condemn ourselves. So we contribute to anger, resentment...guilt and sorrow. Allow me to forgive myself for every block in which I participated, and the Energy Source, the Source of unconditional love of God in me, blocks.
Thank You Thanks to the Source Energy of God/Goddess in me, and to the Universal God, Thank You that the solution is here though. And Thank You that I give myself permission to forgive myself.
The last sentence: I Love You, which means unconditional love for myself, for the source energy in me, And the essence of Source (God) in all life and all matter.
Copyright - Nico Waiboer - 2009 All Rights Reserved

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2908138

No comments:

Post a Comment