Saturday, November 12, 2011

Dr Hew Len Ho Oponopono - MP3 Podcast - Is it Any Good? by Sunil S Chopra


I tried many methods to clear myself of limiting beliefs and problem thoughts and feelings. Nothing seemed to work because I wasn't connecting with the Divinity within. So I was very intrigued when I heard about Dr. Hew Len Ho Oponopono and how he healed an entire ward of mentally ill criminals. So is this Podcast any good and can it help you to free yourself?
First let's establish, what is Ho Oponopono? It is an ancient Hawaiian spiritual tradition of problem solving. It's basic premise is that all problems are just subconscious memories replaying in the mind. They are like "old tapes" repeating over and over. Dr. Hew Len Ho Oponopono uses 4 simple but very powerful statements to appeal to the divinity within to clean these problems.
Are you unsure about how to the cleaning or how to apply Ho Oponopono to your life? I found that this podcast is perfect for answering the following questions..
Do you actually have to know what you are cleaning with? Do you have to concentrate and think about what you're cleaning with while doing the cleaning? How do we actually clean? Whom are we saying sorry to?
I have applied the Dr. Hew Len Ho Oponopono principles in my life to many problems and this podcast has deepened my practice. I am now able to clear all kinds of different problems from panic and anxiety to limiting beliefs of not feeling good enough and relationship issues.
Through Ho Oponopono I have created inner peace and freedom and it has opened up the space and confidence to start attracting abundance and prosperity. It is about changing deeply from within so that all actions feel inspired and effortless.
You too can feel more peace and joy by moving past and erasing the memories that are holding you back. I highly recommend this podcast so that you can learn how to apply these principles in your life and clear ALL problems.
You can learn to LET GO and Let God...TRUSTING that Divinity, through inspiration, will show you what is right and perfect for you.
The best part is it's like being in a private audience with Dr Hew Len himself!
Peace of I
Sunil Chopra is a spiritual coach, blissful meditator and online researcher of the best Download Meditation MP3 Programs
Learn About The Dr HewLen HoOponopono MP3 Podcast and 5 Ways It Can Change Your Life
You can find more insights into how people all over the world are creating more peace AND JOY in their lives with Zero Limits at:

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/3459805

No comments:

Post a Comment